Museum Wish List – Every Bit Helps!
We often need to seek out specific items to help with general museum operations or for specific programs or lessons. Watch here for new requests as programs & offerings evolve and change here at MDM!
- Keurig Coffee Center
- Small “Dorm” Refrigerator
- gas cards
- film canisters
- baby food jars with lids/Mason jars with lids
- costume jewelry
- silk flowers/plants
- larger pieces of fabric (1/2 yard or larger)
- twinkle (holiday) lights (any color)
- string, yarn, ribbon
- embroidery hoops
- pom poms (all sizes, all colors)
- buttons, beads
- brushes, markers, colored pencils
- tissue paper (the wrapping kind) of all colors for our paper factory. The tissue paper can be new or wrinkled (used), we will shred and use for paper making
Small appliances for “Take Apart” activities:
- blender, mixer, toaster
- alarm clock/radio
- baby monitor
- adding machine
- hair dryer, curling iron
- small vacuum cleaner
- bread machine
- waffle maker
- VCR, DVD players, stereo components
- cameras, video recorder
*Please no computers and/or monitors
Questions? Contact Trudi Plummer at [email protected]!
Office Supplies & Maintenance Items:
If you own or represent a business that finds itself upgrading its technology, please consider donating your older equipment. Contact Niles Parker at [email protected]!
- office chairs
- office technology: printers, faxes, etc.
- gas cards
- steam cleaner
- floor buffer
- clothes washer & dryer
Please drop your donation off at 74 Main Street, Bangor, Maine — or contact us to make arrangements for larger items. 207.262.7200 or email us at [email protected].
Thank you for your support,
The Museum Staff