Summer Camps at MDM!
Join us for summer camp, 2019! COMING SOON!
Year after year, our Summer Day Camps are a huge hit with kids and parents alike. Our camp staff members are teachers, educators, and former camp counselors. We offer a safe, caring and FUN environment with a wide variety of weekly themes. Come for one week or the entire summer!
- Pick your camp, level and week. Some camps are offered multiple times and for different age groups!
- Sign up for the camps you like by calling us at (207) 262-7200 or register online COMING SOON!
- Important: If you email us to register, your spot is not confirmed until you hear back from us. Some camps may already be full by the time you try to register.
- Get a head start by downloading and filling out your camper paperwork! Vacation Camp Medical & Permission 2019 & Vacation Camp Parent Handbook 2019
- Med form can be returned by mail or in person at 74 Main Street, Bangor, ME 04401, they can be emailed back to us ([email protected]), or faxed in to 207-947-6281
$50.00 Deposit is due per camp week for each child at time of registration and full payment is due June 1, 2019. Spots will not be held without paid deposit. Please review descriptions of camps before calling to register. Some financial aid available. Please call us at (207) 262-7200 for more information.